pick the top 5 unused RD supports you wanted to see & explain why
meme ganked from here.
list of all unused supports here.
5. Nailah x Volug. So I already sort of speculated about their relationship at length via fic, but since there’s just not that many Volug/Nailah lines in the game, a lot of it was pure speculation. I’d be curious for a more concrete idea of what the dynamic between the two of them is like (to what extent does Nailah actually care about Volug, is that care romantic/non-romantic, has it been romantic in the past, etc)
4. Micaiah x Soren. dude you have two interesting, complex characters with the whole branded thing going on, they would have wildly different attitudes/outlooks on things, what’s not to love
3. Naesala x Vika. So there’s this really interesting exchange between Reyson and Naesala during the “Twisted Tower” chapter…
Naesala: …I have no good reason to fight the king of Daein.
Reyson: No good reason? And what about your fellow Kilvans? King Daein has taken their natural identity and warped it beyond repair!
Naesala: They left Kilvas of their own accord. How far should my responsibility for them extend?
…well, Vika’s a raven who obviously isn’t of Kilvas. Since we know basically nothing about her, there’s a lot of possibilities there (she left Kilvas, or maybe she was born into slavery in Begnion and was never in Kilvas, etc)—but I imagine there could be some interesting tension between them.
2. Micaiah x Naesala. All they get in RD is one measly base conversation, but it’s a really interesting one—and I want more! I think he senses a side of Micaiah that she’d rather keep hidden (her various uncertainties, etc), and they could have some really interesting interaction based around that, etc idk
1. Micaiah x Volug. When Volug agrees to stay behind and fight alongside the Dawn Brigade, he’s essentially signing up to fight alongside a bunch of strangers he’s just barely met, all of whom speak a language he’s only just learned and can’t speak very well. But Micaiah alone understands the ancient language—so I imagine he talks to her quite a bit. This is sort of headcanony, but I’ve always imagined there’s a lot of warmth between the two, and I imagine a large part of the reason Volug fights alongside Micaiah is because he implicitly trusts her—which becomes especially important in part three, when he’s fighting against fellow laguz (wonder if they had a conversation about that?).